Saturday, August 28, 2010

This Week

On Thursday August 26 marked 6 weeks since Faith was born and flew to Heaven. It is been a rough journey. I have been blessed by so many people who have been here for us and to help us in so many ways. Once again THANK YOU all.

I was able to meet my friend Joy's newborn baby girl Julia. I was nervous about meeting her because I didn't know how I would feel. When first arrived I was holding back the tears. Once I held her I felt so much peace. Something I needed to do. At the same time I didn't want to put her down. I missed my little girl so much. Thank you Joy for bringing her over. It meant so much to me.

On Faith's 6wk anniversary Traci came over and she helped me put together Faith's scrapbook. Thank you Traci. I have never did a scrapbook before and I am very pleased with it.

Friday August 27 is my actual due date. I didn't want to talk to that many people. I did not want to snap at anyone or take anything said the wrong way. I just wanted to be with my husband and that is it. I got through it ok.

Today I found out another family who is having TD baby, gave birth on August 26. Please pray for Charles. Pray that he will beat the odds and live a long healthy life.

Thank you!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment