Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rough Weekend

Yesterday was 3 weeks since we had to say bye to Faith. Generally I have good days but this weekend has been really rough. I think I am moving from the sadness to anger.

The more I go to church and hear the teaching of "Faith", I seem to get angry. Don't get me wrong. I love God, just right now I am really angry with him. I am angry that he didn't heal my baby. The pastor said at church. "God does not let you down.", my response was "No comment.". I feel that God did let me down by not healing her and taking her from me. I thought a child is supposed to be a gift from God. He gave me this gift but then He took her from me.

I don't want to be angry at God. What is that going to accomplish? God, I love you and I don't want to be angry at you. Help Me God! I need You!

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Remember that it's okay to be angry. God can take your anger. You can let out all your anger and hurt and frustration on him and he will still be there to wrap you in His loving arms once the anger dissipates and you are ready to seek his comfort.

    ReplyDelete