Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where do I belong?

I sometimes ask myself where do I belong? I don't know anymore. I am a mother but I am not. When I got married my family grew. Now since everything that has happend I feel abandoned sometimes because I didn't do what some people thought was best. We chose what feel was best and right. When you get married you take on vows for better or worse, in good times and bad times, and what is the beginning of a family? Marriage! So why is it when things are tough no one is around? Sometimes I feel in the next pregnancy, we know it is going to be a healthy one. If you could not be there when we needed them the most, why be here to celebrate the good? I wouldn't shun someone away regardless. That is just how I feel. Next time anyone goes through a difficult time, think about this, if this was me would I want people to be here for me?

If anyone takes offence to this, I am sorry this is how I am feeling and how can I communicate it to you all when you are avoiding me. So stop avoiding me and I will not have to resort to this!

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for you transparency and honesty it is much appreciated and respected. The only answer I know, is for your first question of "Where do I belong?" You belong right in the middle of the heart of God which is your rightful place. You are the apple of His eye, you are His treasure and He finds His pleasure in you. You are royalty! You are a daughter of the King of the Universe, that makes you a princess, literally. And so Your Majesty this is where you belong. Welcome Home!

    ReplyDelete