Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anger

It has been just over a month since Faith was born and left us. So many feelings I want to express but afraid to express them all. I am just afraid to offend some people.

I am still angry with God! I don't understand why He didn't heal her. The one thing I depended on God the most to do He didn't do. Sometimes I question, "Does God really love me?". Why would he put Will and I through something like this. This is tragedy of the worse kind.

So many friends around me have had babies recently. I am so happy for them on one hand because they don't have to go through this. This is such such a total nightmare. Then I get sad because I want my baby with me. Don't get me wrong friends, I am not angry with you. I just miss my baby!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment