Monday, May 17, 2010

The Word

I struggle a lot with spending time in the reading God's word and Prayer. In the christian walk it is crucial. Now that I am not working I have plenty of time to do it. Honestly I just lack the desire to do it. When I was younger I did it out of duty and it is the "thing" to do. I just don't want to do it out of "duty" or the "thing" to do. I want my heart to be in it. God give me the hunger and desire to read your work and to seek you.

Today I got in the work and found some verses and reminders that stuck out to me.

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them" Genesis 1:27 (NIV)

"I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14 (NIV)

It is a reminder to me because I constantly struggle with how I see myself. In God's eyes He loves me as I am.

It is also says that Faith is perfect no matter what. He has created her. I have no problem accepting her as her. It is to remind my baby Faith that she is perfect, and Will and I love her the way she is. Just like God loves her.

We all have flaws, but regardless of our flaws God loves us for who we are.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment