Friday, May 14, 2010

Mornings

I find that the mornings are difficult. That is when I cry like crazy. Why are mornings so hard? It supposed to be a new day where you start fresh. Instead you wake and don't want to get out of bed.

I spoke to my father in law and sister in law, Jenny today and it helped. As much as I cried my face off. After that the day got better. I spent some much needed time with my husband. We went to the library, returned some dvd's. We bought the movie "Simon Birch". I remember watching that years ago. It is funny and a tear jerker too. It is about a boy who is a dwarf, destined to die because he had a small heart. He lived and believed he had some purpose for his life, he was going to be a hero. People laughed at him and wouldn't believe it. Until the bus they were riding crashed and ended up in the lake. That is all I am going to tell you. Rent it or buy it.

Good Night!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment