Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Yesterday was my 2 year wedding anniversary. Lately I haven't really been in the mood to celebrate. Two weeks ago was my birthday and yesteday was my anniverasry. Will worked yesterday. I had to see my doctor. He wanted to check out my blood pressure because last time I went to my OB it was a little high and with everything that has been going on. Still battling the little bit of this cold. It is almost done. I got my ventolin filled and that has made a big difference.


I still remember my wedding day. The most special day of my life. I have been blessed with a loving husband. Will treats me very well. He may not spoil me with material things but he spoils me with love and affection. If I had to go back and do it all over again, I will!


Happy Anniversary My Love! xoxox


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment