Thursday, March 24, 2011

Update

So Will has been out of work for over a month. It is so frustrating! Trying to make ends meet is so tough. How much longer is this going to go on. So I have had to start to look for a second job. I just don't know what to do anymore.


I am doing well other than that. There are still some days where I find it hard. What really gets to me is hearing a newborn cry. The worst part is serving a customer while their newborn is fussing. I just want to walk off my cash register but I can't. Having to hold in the tears is so hard too.


I don't know why, but I was called to cash today and came back and the $2 pricing gun I was using was taken. I was almost crying over that, oh my goodness that is totally crazy! What is wrong with me????


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment