Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blessings

I am so thankful that I have Jesus in my life. Without his strength I would not have been able to get through it all. Yes, I had my moments where I was so angry with God for allowing me to go through this. Even though it was not easy I was blessed with a beautiful little girl. Even though she lived for around 12 minutes, it was the best 12 minutes of my life. I miss Faith so much. I know she is in Heaven worshiping God. Some of my moments I would play for her worship music on my belly and she would just be moving away like crazy. She loved it.

For a while I just had a hard time going to church. Every part of my being did not want to be there. I would go just for the sake of going. The past few weeks have been different. My physical body just did not want to go. I just wanted to stay at home and rest, but my Spiritual being was saying, "Come on Anna, you got to go to church." I was obedient to that voice and I was totally blessed. I feel recharged, and greater felt greater joy. I don't have to force a smile, it just came naturally.

A few weeks ago I was still feeling down, it hit me. The more angry I feel towards God the devil was happy. So I decided to Praise Jesus for all he has done. After all, if I didn't have Jesus in my life I would not have been able to get through this part of my life. I would rather make God happy than the devil.

I am just a blessed woman, I have an awesome husband! My family rocks! My OCC family, my goodness what a church! They totally blessed Will and I through this difficult time. My friends, thank you all for being here for us to get through this difficult journey. Thank you Jesus! For your love displayed toward me.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment