Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to Work

Yesterday was my first shift back to work. I have been off for just over 5 months. I was going stir crazy. It was a great day. It didn't take long to get in the swing of things. Before I went on my leave I was doing the toy and stationary aisle. Now I have the cleaners and linen aisle. I like it so far. Not looking forward to counting the linen stuff though. But I am sure I will get used to it. When I first started the toy aisle I was so scared because of the book section, then I adjusted to it. When I got home from work, I was so tired. It felt great to be back. It was also great to hear "Welcome Back" from my district manger.

How am I doing emotionally? I am doing a lot better. When I talk about Faith I do get teary eyed but I am able to control my emotions better. Miss her so much and someday I will see her in Heaven.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment