Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bundle of Joy

It has been a while since my last post.  It has been very busy time.  My last ultrasound I had was May 16 and it showed that Joy was breach and they said that she weighed 9lbs 8oz, maybe even more.  I am thinking yikes! I hope they are wrong,  So I ended up having to go for a C-Section.  Since there was another issue, my doctor decided to kill two birds with one stone.  She also removed an ovarian cyst.  May 19 at 2:52am Joy Anne Marie was born.  She weighed 11lbs 6oz!!!! Oh my goodness, I am so glad that I had a C-Section as much as I did not want it.  Joy spent a few days in the NICU because she had an issue with her blood sugar levels were too low,  It broke my heart for her to be removed from my room.  Once that issue was taken care of her jaundice levels where up.  So they decided to have her under the lights and the plus side of that is she was in my room for that.  


Now we are home and enjoying every moment with her. 


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment