Monday, September 26, 2011

Ups and Downs

I know it has been awhile. I had a week of where I have not been able to get to the gym because of the cold I had. With the cold and feeling lousy the last thing I wanted to eat was healthy. That is when you should be eating healthy so your body can fight it. All I wanted to eat was the comfort food, pizza, chocolate, quesadilas, chips and candy etc. So I put on about 10lbs. Now I am starting to feel better. I am almost at the -20lb mark again.

On the weekend I was able to get to the pool and swim some laps. I think I did about 7 laps (start at one end of the pool and back, that is 1 lap to me). Did that in about 20 mins. I was so tired. It was not easy. I observed two other swimmers, by the time I got to the other side they completed one full lap and on the next lap. Gee I am slow. I know someday as I do it more I will be able to go faster.

Today I did 32 minutes on the treadmill, then I went to try on the Elliptical trainer. I was able to do 5 minutes and not feel so drained. Next time I might bypass the treadmill and do the Elliptical. Maybe all that training on the treadmill is making it easier to do the Elliptical. Since I am trying to get rid of the flab on my arms I did 3 sets of 10 bicep curls at 10lbs.

Since I LOVE my pizza I am trying something different I saw on Bulging Brides or Last 10lbs Bootcamp. It is a pita, was going to use tomatoe paste but a friend warned me it will taste gross so I will use pizza sauce. Veggies and they used chicken but a friend suggested turkey pepperoni. So I am going to use that. I looked at the calorie count and Turkey pepperoni is better for you. Of course the cheese, light cheese!

Have a good day!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment