Sunday, September 4, 2011

Long Weekend

This weekend it was really nice that Will and I had the weekend off. Mine is a 3 day but his is only a two day. Saturday we went to the gym together. Our work schedules are not the same so we cannot go and workout together. The usual, Will wants to swim but I want to go to the fitness studio. I am up for swimming but not during "Fun Swim". I prefer lane swim. we did our compromise. The Fitness center then the pool. It is nice though because after working out I sat in the hot tub. Near the end of the swim time it died down enough so I was able to some laps. I did not do many. My friend Dee met up with us. She was a little late because of the busses. I am glad she did make it do some swimming. This morning my legs hurt! That is the first time I woke up with sore legs from a working out. I am sure this won't be the last!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment