Friday, July 16, 2010

Update


Sorry for not being able to write in here it has been a crazy week and a half.

On July 5, I was walking up the stairs and I felt a something go down my leg. The next day the bottom of my night gown was wet. My sister in law took me to the hospital to make sure I am ok. My amniotic fluid started to slowly leak. They were trying to prevent the baby from coming early so I was kept in the hospital on bed rest. On the Wed night I started feeling some back labour and was sent down to the birthing suite. That is where I spent the rest of my stay. The doctor talked to us about inducing because of the high risk of infection, so we agreed. From Thursday morning (July 8 to July 13) went through 8 rounds of inducing. On the 12th of July my water broke. On July 14 they were going to take another method of inducing but I went into labour early morning. The contractions and labour pains went all day and all night. July 15, at 1:46am we welcomed Faith Doris Farrow. She is beautiful. My cheeks, Will's lips, and bright lue eyes! Her life was short. She passed away at 1:58am. My precious angel is in Heaven. I love you and miss you so much! xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your baby Faith and your journey.

    ReplyDelete