Friday, July 30, 2010

Two weeks have passed

It has been just over two weeks since we welcomed Faith in and 12 minutes we had to say good bye. It is still heartbreaking. Everywhere I turn someone I know has had a baby, and they are healthy. I am so happy for them that they don't have to go through what Will and I have gone through, but at the same time it hurts so much because we don't have our little girl with us.

I still have trouble with being alone, and going out in public. Today was the first day I was alone, had no one stay with me for the day while my husband was at work. It hasn't been easy but I am getting through it. I hate going out in public, especially when I am alone because I am afraid I am going to have an emotional breakdown in public.

Missing my baby girl!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment