Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011




This Christmas was AWESOME!!!!

Friday night started off with celebrating Mom's birthday with my nephew Justin. On Christmas Eve we exchanged presents with Justin.

I am so glad to have spent Christmas with my Dad. It meant a lot to me. Last night, Will, Mom, Dad and I went to Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, it was amazing. When the candles were lit and the whole room was so bright. I love seeing the room lit up with candles.

My Uncle Dave and Aunt Corrine stopped in for a visit this afternoon. For dinner it was Mom, Dad, Jon, Maryann and Kyle. I even made cheesecake. The dinner was so yummy. Mom, Will and I worked as a team to get dinner ready.

About a month ago Will and I got a Tassimo. We loved it. When I saw the selection between Tassimo and Keurig I was so upset. Keurig has way more selection in product. Jon, Maryann, Mom and the kids got Will and I a Keurig and some k-cups. Needless to say Mom got the Tassimo.

I just want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you had a great one like I did!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment