Friday, December 30, 2011

19 Wk Ultrasound


This past Wednesday (December 28, 2011) I went for my 19 wk Ultrasound. That is the most important ultrasound. When I was pregnant with Faith, at the 20 wk ultrasound that is when they noticed the dwarfism. The day before the ultrasound I was so nervous and on edge. Part of me had confidence that this baby is going to be healthy, but there was the other side that was so afraid that my world is going to come crashing down. After the ultrasound the Radiologist told me that there is no sign of Thanotophoric Dysplasia. She could not be certain that but it looks like a boy. So until it can be confirmed we are going neutral colors. My instinct says it is a boy. When Will came in the room to see our little baby I just broke down in tears, happy tears.

I am so glad that you have opened up your lives to hear about my journey. You are sticking by in good and bad. I am blessed to share my joys and heartaches. Thank you all. In case you are wondering this blog is still going. I just want to acknowledge you all and to say Thank you!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment