Monday, April 18, 2011

The Wilderness

This past Sunday at church the topic was The Wilderness. James 1:1-5 really stuck out out me. Especially verses 3 to 4. "Because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish it's work so you may be mature and not lacking anything." James 1:3-4 (NIV) As I have stated in the past entries that this past year has been a nightmare. I questioned whether God was there or not. Hoped that by not terminating the pregnancy that God would reward me by proving the medical field wrong and bring home a healthy baby. Through it all God was there but no we didn't bring home our baby. So what good came out of this? Within the first 3 years of our marriage, getting pregnant, have to bury our child and to top it off my husband losing his job. That is a lot to go through within 3 years. Through this my Will and I have come through it all and we are still in love and stronger than we were as a couple last year. Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment