Sunday, December 26, 2010

First Christmas

This Christmas went better than I expected. It was still hard, I still cried. We lit a candle in her memory yesteday. Also I lit one for my Grandma Borchuk as this is her first Christmas in Heaven too. The days leading up to Christmas were not so easy. Christmas Eve at work was hard. Unfortunatley I could not get it off like I requested. A customer asked me if I had a little one. You don't know how to respond. It is like yes I have a little one but at the same time I don't. The only thing I can get out is no. Also I saw the nurse that delivered Faith too. All day long I was fighting the urge to cry. By the time my last break hit I let it out. I am so glad that I was surrounded by family. It meant a lot to me.

I hope you all had a good Christmas. Hoping 2011 will be a better one.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment