Friday, December 31, 2010

2010, year in Review.

Last year at this time of the year my husband and I were so excited! We were going to welcome our first baby in 2010. There were supposed to be 3 babies coming into my family in 2010. Only one was successfull. I am so happy for my cousin Amy. A child is such a blessing. Amelia such a beautiful baby girl. Hopefully someday I will get to meet her, distance is the issue. The other two babies supposed to be born in 2010, not so successful. One was a Blightened Ovum and my baby Faith, lost her to Thanatophoric Dysplasia. I also lost my Grandma in January 2010. It was expected because her body was starting to shut down. I never got to say good bye. That is what bothered me the most. Grandma I love you and miss you. I also know you are probably holding your great grandchild Faith. Faith you will always be in my heart and I will never forget you, ever.

The good,
  • my Aunt overcame Colon Cancer. I am so happy for her. Aunt Corrine, you are a fighter and I am so proud of you.
  • I learned what an awesome church I have, and amazing Pastors
  • I have discovered who my real friends are
  • I have met some amazing strong women who went through the same journey as I did. Thank you for being hear for me and I hope I was able to give you the support that you gave me.
  • As I mentioned before the safe arrival of my cousin Amy's little girl Amelia.

Thank you Jesus for getting me through this year. Even though there were times it felt like you were no there I know you were.

So good bye to 2010, and Hello 2011!

Anna Farrow

No comments:

Post a Comment