Sunday, May 1, 2011

Reflecting

Looking back to my feelings in the past couple weeks has been interesting. I have had my ups and downs. Realizing where God's hand has been. As much as my prayer was for Will to get back to work so we can stop depending on others to help us out. The lesson I have learned is depending on God to provide our needs and stop being so prideful. The hardest thing to accept is help from others.

For those who have helped us out in many ways I just want to say Thank you!

So my birthday/ Easter Weekend went well. It was busy. I spend it mostly with family. I just didn't want to make a big thing of my birthday. My 32nd Birthday was not very well, and it cast a shadow on my future birthdays. I didn't get my wish that Faith was going to be healthy. This year for my 33rd birthday I wanted to be pregnant, well that didn't happen. On a good note one of my birthday wishes came true and that was Will got a job. It was in the field that he went to school for. So I am very proud of him. Took 5 years after he completed his schooling to get somewhere.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment